Become a New Member, or Renew your Membership today!
The OI Society of Australia relies on the generosity of our members and supporters through their donations and membership fees to help fund research, provide and support medically verified information on OI to professionals, parents, caregivers and people living with OI. Develop new resources, expand support groups and increase public and professional awareness about OI. Provide opportunities for people with OI to connect through the website and our National nOIse Conference.
Your membership to the OI Society of Australia entitles you to: –
- Voting privileges at our AGM
- Reduced registration fees at the National nOIse Conference
- Updates (research & treatment) via our newsletters, social media
- Access to all information and Videos on the website
- Financial assistance through our Grant Application Process
- Medical factsheets endorsed by a Medical Advisory Board
- Connect with other members at events like Wishbone Day and at volunteer support meetings
Membership is a financial year membership with all memberships commencing on the 1st of July each year and expiring on June 30th.
We have a non-profit charity-status and Donations are tax deductable
|Membership of the OI Society of Australia||
Membership expires after 1 Year.
or Download Membership Form