IMPORTANT NOTCE – SEPTEMBER 2023: THE WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH THE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL.
If you would like to join as a member, or renew your membership, please email email@example.com for further information.
Become a New Member, or Renew your Membership today!
The OI Society of Australia relies on the generosity of our members and supporters through their donations and membership fees to help fund research, provide and support medically verified information on OI to professionals, parents, caregivers and people living with OI. Develop new resources, expand support groups and increase public and professional awareness about OI. Provide opportunities for people with OI to connect through the website and our National Conference.
Your membership to the OI Society of Australia entitles you to: –
- Voting privileges at our AGM
- Reduced registration fees at the National Conference
- Updates (research & treatment) via our newsletters, social media
- Access to all information and Videos on the website
- Financial assistance through our Grant Application Process
- Medical factsheets endorsed by a Medical Advisory Board
- Connect with other members at events like Wishbone Day and at volunteer support meetings
New members must be approved by the Board of the OI Society of Australia, this will take place at the meeting following your sign up. On approval you will receive a welcome letter from our membership officer.
Membership is is an annual membership payable on the anniversary of your joining the OI Society of Australia.
We have a not-for-profit/charity status and donations over $2 are tax deductible.