IMPORTANT NOTCE – APRIL 2022: THE WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH THE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL.
If you would like to join as a member, or renew your membership, please email email@example.com for further information.
Become a New Member, or Renew your Membership today!
The OI Society of Australia relies on the generosity of our members and supporters through their donations and membership fees to help fund research, provide and support medically verified information on OI to professionals, parents, caregivers and people living with OI. Develop new resources, expand support groups and increase public and professional awareness about OI. Provide opportunities for people with OI to connect through the website and our National nOIse Conference.
Your membership to the OI Society of Australia entitles you to: –
- Voting privileges at our AGM
- Reduced registration fees at the National nOIse Conference
- Updates (research & treatment) via our newsletters, social media
- Access to all information and Videos on the website
- Financial assistance through our Grant Application Process
- Medical factsheets endorsed by a Medical Advisory Board
- Connect with other members at events like Wishbone Day and at volunteer support meetings
New members must be approved by the Board of the OI Society of Australia, this will take place at the meeting following your sign up. On approval you will receive a welcome letter from our membership officer.
Membership is is an annual membership payable on the anniversary of your joining the OI Society of Australia. A renewal email will be sent to you prior to your membership expiring each year and if you like you can opt-in to take advantage of our auto-renewal option. This is selected at the sign up page.
We have a non-profit charity-status and Donations are tax deductible
Prefer to print and post your membership form?
If you would prefer you can download a membership form here and post it to us.